Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bucklist


I've always had a bucketlist, but not so much for my life as much as for my fitness goals each year.  I have always posted updated my facebook goals in my about me section every year to every semester I am in school.  Well, I realized that I do have a bucket list for my life and for my fitness/race goals. 


Since racing and working out are a major part of my life I will start with that bucket list first...

Fitness/Racing Bucket List

1. Own my own gym(CrossFit or otherwise) and Massage Therapy business
2. CrossFit Endurance Certification
3.  Stumpy Creek International Triathlon followed by Amica 19.7 Sprint Triathlon
(I want to do these two back to back.  I never thought about just completing an International triathlon, I had to just skip to doing two back to back.)
4. Half-Marathon
       (complete: RaceFest April 14, 2012)
5. Marathon
6. PR in my running races
7. Place in all my running races
8. Complete all different distances of running races
      a) 5k - complete
      b) 8k - complete(Turkey Trot; November 2011)
      c) 10k
      d) 15k
      e) half- marathon -complete(RaceFest; April 14, 2012)
      f) marathon
9. Run more trail races


The bucket list for my life doesn't seem to be as long as my bucket list for my fitness goals.  I love to travel and am very adventurous, but I seem to let things hold me back.  I never really thought about all the things I wanted to do in life.  I will gradually update this list as I go and cross of things that I have done!

Life's Bucket List

1. Own my own personal training(CrossFit or otherwise) and Massage Therapy business
2. Build my own house
3. Own 3 dogs(2 pits and 1 australian shepard)
4. Travel to: Australia, Italy, Greece
5. Go sky diving
6. Go to the CrossFit Games before I'm 30
7. Go scuba diving in a tropical place
8.  Travel to a tropical island and send 1-2 weeks there
9. Go to a Braves game

 

No comments:

Post a Comment