Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 13, 2012: New Year's Resolutions

Like the title says it's a new year and new me.  So my New Year's Resolution was to change the person I am.
1. Become Closer in my Walk with the Lord
2. Eat Better
3. Improve on CrossFit
4. More Clients at the Gym

So far I feel that I am improving in 3 of the 4(closer with the Lord, improving in CrossFit, and more clients at the gym). I really want to work on my nutrition.
Nutrition: currently i am trying to get rid of all the sweets that I will eat in my room and start eating more fruits and veggies with my meals. More natural foods. i think i'm goin to start seeing the nutritionist again at school to help.
Training: I am going to sign up for Nicole's run program to run a half marathon in April. its really close to my b-day so i'm really excited about that. I've also started gettin back into CrossFit(back in Dec.) and so far so good I'm feeling good about some of my movements and am surprised that I can lift as much as I can. I definitely need to work on my fundamentals(squats-front, back, overhead)
Walk w/ God: I have started the reading plan for the Year of the Bible that the church has provided us with. So far I am learning a lot and it really makes me want to be closer with God. I want so much when it comes to the Lord!
Personal Training: so far i have increased my clients. i've got 4 for a group training session. and am currently working on a bootcamp, which i really hope is successful! hopefully things will pay off and will get plenty of people to attend and plenty of possible potential clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment