Right now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to juggle everything. I've got to figure out how I'm going to keep up with all my workout goals for this year: sticking with CrossFit, starting a new training program for a half-marathon on Jan 23rd(race on April 14th), and then will start training for triathlons soon. The lack of motivation to do my homework this weekend too hasn't really been that big of a help either, and I need to get back into studying for my HFS exam(plus I need to schedule to take my exam).
Tomorrow marks the first day of my internship for my last semester to complete my major and I'm really excited. I'm working at a chiropractic facility and am hoping that I can contribute a lot to it. I'm be jumping between 2 locations. I'll be working every other Saturday just to try and keep myself from getting worn down from it so quick. But the excited thing is I got to set my schedule so that I get done with my hours the day before my birthday!
I'm hoping this semester I will be able to spend more time with my family and friends and get closer to some family members. I just overall hope that I am less stressed this semester and can reach all the goals I have. So far I've been stressed out only a couple times, but for the most part have been feeling pretty good with everything and I want to say it is because I've started getting closer with the Lord. I feel more content at this point in my life.
I have so many things I want to plan already this year...SuperBowl party, Birthday ideas, spring/summer plans, graduation ideas, etc. But I've got to get through the spring/summer first. I've got two wedding I'm in this year; the first being my brother's in May(which I need to go get my bridesmaid dress for) and another for a best friend in June(that I need to order my dress for). I'm looking forward to both because they are going to be completely different.
Also, I'm going to have to watch my money since I'm losing hours at work and trying to transition into another job.
But I have faith that everything will work out for me the way I want it to!
No comments:
Post a Comment