I woke up to teach a spin class that no one showed up for. Thank the Lord I still get paid for it, even if no one shows up.

So many people have heard about Chobani greek yogurt. They had a group of guys and girls come into the gym yesterday to do some filming, and one of our trainers was in the video. The group was ChobaniFit! They started out in the spin room. Some of the girls I had to take back there because they were late and didn't know where the spin room was. It is kind of like ambassador's for Lululemon I believe, which I think would be really neat to do.
Everything started out in the spin room and then moved up to the basketball court for more filming. I wanted to stay and watch, but I had to go to dance class. I came home after that and was going to stay home and get some things done, but realized that because I was interested in doing something like that I might want to be up there just in case. Unfortunately when I started to head back up there I texted a co-worker to see if they were still there and they weren't. So I worked on some pricing for a bootcamp I want to put together and finished watching Snow White and the Huntsmen.
After that was CrossFit. It is a 12 week leg/oly intensive thing right now, so Tuesday and yesterday have been back/front squats for strength so far. I'm trying to work back up to my 1 RM (1 rep maxes) before my injury and exceed those as well. The only thing I'm concerned about is that it is giving me bruises on my left knee.
There is a partner throwdown at CrossFit Rock Hill on Nov. 10th that I will be doing with Abby the co-owner of SCCF (South Charlotte CrossFit), and there is another on Dec. 1st that the Charlotte Checkers are putting on! Super excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment